Monday, January 5, 2009

Alaska Grown


I lived in Alaska for 2 years of my life, so you would think that a Utah winter wouldn't bother me that much. Well in case you don't know me I'll fill you in on something. I HATE SNOW, WINTER, COLD, THE WINTER SOLSTICE, EVERYTHING FROM NOV TO MARCH !!!!! Cold is a life ruiner whether it is 10 degrees or - 50, it's all pretty much the same. Its just cold, terrible and depressing. P.S. I just saw Colt McCoy's girlfriend on tv and she's pretty decent to look at, I guess thats what you get when you are a Hiesman candidate from the football obsessed state of Texas. Oh ya I hate winter. 


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kyle excited to hear about your life, this is your cousin Brittney. If you ever are bored check out our blog brittandryan.blogspot.com

Kalli said...

You could always move to Texas and hang out with us. Saturday it was in the 80s. Not to rub it in, just saying...

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/8-cara-top-up-ovo-paling-mudah-dan-cepat